My parents noticed my talent and obvious interest in music when I was 5 years old; at that time I recorded and sent a song in Italian to a local radio show. When I was little I sang in a Church choir for about 7 years. I had my first solo concert in high school Moscow: singing cover songs I record my demos in a basic home studio, eagerly studying and exploring music production software. In October 2008 I started singing in the London Metropolitan university choir. My stage name came from my ‘Second Life’ registration, where I occasionally do online gigs. I used to work as a graphic designer: creating posters, business cards, etc… I also used to work as a camera girl: making prom movies, baptisms, short documentaries, even my own music video.
- 10-year professional piano class in the local music school in my hometown (Veliko Tarnovo) in Bulgaria.
- I’ve taken several vocal courses in Moscow, London and my hometown in Bulgaria and a composition course in Morley College in London.
- BA in English Philology (University of Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria)
- Currently doing an MA in British Studies.
The Artist and The Music:
- Music has been my passion all my life. Soon after learning to play the piano I concentrated on singing and composing. I write songs as well as instrumental pieces. I have projects and material for at least a couple of albums. The style of my music can be summed up as: minor, melodic, ambient with Bulgarian folklore elements.
Other links to official profiles: